Symptoms Of Low Testosterone Levels In Males – Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male sexual and reproductive health. It begins to spike in the years of puberty, helping in the development of primary and secondary sexual characteristics. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepen the voice and increase the size of their penis and testicles. It also plays an important role in later years by maintaining mood, libido, emotional and physical health. Therefore, low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men.
Here is a list of symptoms that will help you understand if you have low testosterone levels.
Symptoms Of Low Testosterone Levels In Males
1. Drop in energy: Sometimes we all feel full of energy, but sometimes these energy levels are quite low. And then, there are occasions when we feel low energy, you may feel that you are easily and often tired. Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens to you regularly, if you are always tired despite sleeping 6-8 hours, consider getting yourself checked by a consultant.
Hypogonadism In Men
2. Changes in sex life: A sudden drop in your sex drive or having problems with erection (erectile dysfunction) can be another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should also get tested for other conditions, including heart disease or diabetes, especially if you’re over 35. Ask for an online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet.
3. Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? Low testosterone can also affect your memory. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. These can be a result of low testosterone
4. Mood changes: Testosterone directly affects your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then go see a doctor.
5. Muscle changes: Muscle mass and strength decreases over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels can be the cause if you see a sudden drop in muscle mass. In such a case you should consult a doctor. It may be due to low hormone function.
Testosterone Levels In Men By Age: Normal Levels, Signs Of High And Low T
6. More body fat: If you enjoy a fitter or healthier weight for most of your life, but suddenly start gaining weight, it may indicate low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are not able to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor. There is a surprising increase in cases among both men and women showing signs and symptoms of low testosterone.
Back in my generation, what are now called “Baby Boomers”, men in their 20s and 30s mostly had heads full of hair, motivation and stamina to do what they needed to do and get their jobs done. Back in the 80’s there were so many less toxins and pollution in our environment, less chemicals in our food, and less micro-plastics and EMF around all aspects of our home, work, and even natural environment. Nowadays, men often lose their hair in their 20s. There is an increase in hormonal disruption and decline in men and women, sometimes in their teens.
It is more common for men in their 20s and 30s to show signs and symptoms of testosterone decline such as fatigue, reduced motivation, gynecomastia, low sexual desire, erectile dysfunction, decreased sense of well-being, depressed mood, poor concentration and memory, moodiness, irritability and Loss of muscle strength. These symptoms can be debilitating and humbling for men of all ages.
Testosterone decline also occurs in women and manifests itself in a similar way, with reduced libido being the hallmark.
Myths About Low Testosterone
If you or someone you know is showing signs or symptoms described above, it may be helpful to see your doctor, get tested, and learn about available treatment options. There are several medicinal quality herbs that can be helpful that we show this month in our online store, and we share a discount promo code for your shopping convenience.
Saw Palmetto: Works by stopping the breakdown of testosterone into the byproduct dihydrotestosterone. This byproduct helps the body retain more of its testosterone and slows the growth of the prostate gland, which is a common occurrence in men.
Ashwagandha: Known to have robust antioxidant properties. Taking ashwagandha can protect cells in the testicles from oxidative damage. The testicles are where most of the testosterone is produced, so less damage to the testicles will support testosterone levels.
DHEA: (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a steroid hormone available in supplement form that is sometimes used to increase testosterone levels. It is produced naturally by the adrenal glands. DHEA is converted by the body into testosterone and other sex hormones. Levels should be checked by your doctor before taking this or any hormone-altering product.
Testosterone Levels: Normal Levels By Age, Gender, And More
Back pain, a common disease that affects a large part of the population, often interferes with daily activities and reduces the quality of life. While traditional medical treatments range from medication to physical therapy, there is a growing interest in natural…
Anxiety, a pervasive and often debilitating condition, affects millions worldwide, affecting their daily lives and overall well-being. Characterized by feelings of excessive worry, fear, and nervousness, it can physically, emotionally and…
Fruits have always been a cornerstone of a healthy diet, but in the world of nutrition, some stand out more than others. Enter the world of superfruits – a category of fruits full of antioxidants, fiber, vitamins and minerals that provide high-quality nutrients…
Signs of low testosterone levels in males, levels of testosterone in males, treatment for low testosterone levels in males, effects of low testosterone levels in males, males testosterone levels, how to increase testosterone levels in males, low testosterone in males, symptoms of low testosterone in males, symptoms of low testosterone levels, low testosterone levels in males, symptoms of high testosterone levels in males, symptoms low testosterone levels males