How To Save Battery On Your Phone – A white circle with a black border surrounding a pointed chevron. It shows ‘click here to go back to the top of the page.’
Two lines crossed forming an ‘X’. It shows a way to close an interaction, or reject a notification.
How To Save Battery On Your Phone
Home Chevron icon This indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. Reviews Chevron icon This indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. Chevron Icon This indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous/next navigation options. Tech
How To Make Your Phone Battery Last Longer
Twitter icon A stylized bird with an open mouth, tweeting. Twitter LinkedIn icon The word “on”. LinkedIn Fliboard icon A stylized letter F. Flipboard Facebook Icon The letter F. Facebook Email icon An envelope. This shows the ability to send an email. Email Link icon An image of a chain link. It symobilizes a website link url. Copy the Link
The 3,500 mAh battery in the Samsung Galaxy J8 smartphone sitting here next to me on my desk usually lasts for about two days of moderate use, and can easily make it through a full day of heavy use. use.
If I forget to charge the phone overnight after a heavy day of use, though, it might die by lunchtime the next day.
But now, thanks to these steps, I can save the battery life of my Android phone, even if I don’t charge it.
How To Use Battery Saver Mode On Android
Check out the products mentioned in this article:Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $899.99 at Best Buy)How to save battery on your Android device by changing your display settings
2. First, slide the Brightness toggle as far to the left as you can without making the screen too dark for ease and viewing pleasure.
3. Then, scroll down and tap “Screen timeout” and choose the shortest interval you can without annoying yourself. (Hint: a 15-second timeout will annoy you – a minute is a better idea.)
4. Now go back to the Settings app and hit “Sounds and vibration.” Turn off all unnecessary sounds, including things like “Screen lock sounds” and “Keyboard sound,” and also turn off “Vibrate while ringing” because it’s redundant.
Android 14 Beta 3 Has A Neat Trick To Make Battery Saver More Efficient
To fully control your Android’s battery life, it’s time to control the way apps work on your phone.
2. Now tap on “Battery” and then choose a power saving mode if you don’t want to bother customizing your app restrictions. There are two power saving modes available, a moderate and a maximum option, which slows down the CPU speed, dims the screen, and limits app functionality to varying degrees.
Apps that are not allowed to run in the background will not be updated until opened. Steven John/Business Insider
3. If you have time and where, a better way is to add apps that you don’t want to work in the background in the “Always sleeping app” category and close them except for active use.
Does Fast Charging Affect Battery Life? 6 Phone Battery Questions, Answered
Buy at Amazon External link Arrow An arrow icon, indicating that it is redirecting the user.” Buy at Best Buy External link Arrow An arrow icon, indicating that it is redirecting the user.” Shopping at Walmart External link Arrow An arrow icon, indicating that it is redirecting the user.”
Steven John is a freelance writer living near New York City with 12 years in Los Angeles, four in Boston, and the first 18 near DC. When not writing or spending time with his wife and children, he can sometimes be found climbing mountains. His writing is spread all over the web, and his books can be found at www.stevenjohnbooks.com.
Watch: Apple unveils AirPods Pro for $249, with noise cancellation feature. Here’s everything wrong with a $159 pair of wireless headphones.
How to save battery on my phone, how to save your cell phone battery, how to save battery on cell phone, how to save battery on android phone, how to save battery life on iphone, how to save your phone battery life, how to save battery on phone, how to save the battery on your phone, how to save battery life on phone, how to save data on your phone, how to save battery on your iphone, how to save your battery on android